Friday, September 28, 2012

September

Here is our month in review:
 
BYU Football Games!
 Awesome and FREE petting Zoo in Scipio. It's the half way point to our almost new home if you drive from Provo. So if you come you better stop by and check out the ostrich, emus (they scared us to death), goats, zebra, cows, alpacas, sheep, and chickens.


 
Making cheescake and licking the beaters
 Smiling for pictures-look at all those teeth!
 And without fail every morning this month Maggie won the prize in our house for the craziest morning hair. We'll see who wins next month. I'm guessing she'll be the champion for awhile.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

For our 1 year anniversary we were driving to St. George and we stopped at that petting zoo! It was so bizarre....right out there in the middle of no where. You said its halfway to your new house, where are you guys moving to?

Julia Harding said...

Where are you guys moving to? We go to a cabin that sometimes has us driving through Scipio! I didn't know about the petting zoo there, we'll have to look it up next time!

deb said...

What a random petting zoo. And I totally agree, emu's are pretty terrifying. We have one that lives a couple blocks from us, and I nearly peed myself when I discovered it on a walk one day.

You are going to have to post a lot when you move. Because... well, you just should.

Clancy and Katie Black said...

We are moving to Richfield! It's just 2 hours south of Provo and Scipio is where you get off I-15 to head towards it. Jodi-I love that you stopped at it, it really is in the middle of nowhere! Julia-if you're ever near Richfield stop and see us!