Maggie and I played a game the other day to help her wake up from the grumpies after her nap (she's usually grumpy for about 15 minutes after waking up, sorry to say she got that from me).
It was simple and she loved it so I took a picture of us playing.
And here's the game
I make a funny face...
then she tries to copy me.
I think she did pretty good and it got us both laughing.
Love those simple mommy moments.
Too add on some extra exciting news, we found out we are having a BOY!!!
The ultrasound went great. Baby boy is growing great and looks very healthy.
Clancy and I left the appointment stunned. Let's go buy some trucks and hardhats!
So so so happy and excited. Something about finding out the sex of the baby makes it more real. We can now say "he" instead of "it". We can start talking names and actually mean it. We can buy clothes and start getting things ready for his room. Plus he's kicking all the time now so that makes it more real too. Love to feel those little kicks!
Maggie is practicing saying brother and we are trying to wrap our heads around the fact that in just 19 more weeks we will have ourselves a little baby boy to kiss and love!
And make funny faces with :)
2 comments:
haha, that's a fantastic game! she's so adorable. :) i'm glad you're documenting the simple happy moments.
and congrats on your little BOY! i'm so happy for your little family!
Congrats! so happy for you. Love the wake-up tradition!
Post a Comment