Friday, February 1, 2013

Scripture Study

I'm very lucky.
Clancy is getting me a very nice Valentine's Day gift.
He sent me a text with a scripture that has what he is getting me... It is right there in the scriptures!
Go look: 2 Nephi 7:11
First one to guess correctly gets the joy of guessing correctly and BONUS you got some scripture reading done today! Good job!
Hint:It's two words.
Hint for my mom (because I don't think she knows what this is, love you mom!): Go to Amazon.com
Love Clancy, love this gift, and love the scriptures!
 


5 comments:

Joanne said...

Kindle Fire

Tasha Johnson said...

Yay that will be so fun!! And how neat to put the hint in a scripture! :)

deb said...

Clever...very very clever!

Beth said...

So fun! Eric got me one for Christmas and it has been amazing.

Kylie said...

So fun! I'm sure that you will love it!