He is such a handsome little 3 month old! He is VERY happy when he's happy, I even got some giggles out of him this week. It's weird but his laugh sounds just like him, I heard it and told him, "That laugh fits you perfectly!"
Took this picture mid sneeze and mid tipping over, gives me a good laugh everytime i see it!
Mags is a great big sister. Yesterday in the car Curtis was starting to fuss and she looked at him so sweetly and said, "It's okay Curtis, don't cry. We're almost there. I love you." She really does love him and loves to sing him songs and try to get him to smile.
5 comments:
Love the little hole in the knee of a very active little girl.
My sweet little Curtis.
Such cute pictures! I love how sweet Maggie is to Curtis!
And sorry, it's Tricia...not Doug
Such a cutie pie!
Post a Comment