I get asked a lot if I think Curtis and Mags look alike. Most people say Mags looks like me and Curtis looks just like Clancy. I usually think the same thing. But I also think Mags baby pics look a lot like Curtis now. Let's see what you think!
Mags at Lagoon, June 2011
Curtis with a milk beard at Hogle Zoo, May 2013
Man, I am one lucky mom! Look at these cuties!!!!
3 comments:
I love their bright blue eyes! And yes, I think they look alike as babies. It's those eyes and light skin! :)
They definitely have similar attributes! Thanks again for letting us crash your house such sort notice! Turns out they are offering less than they posted, so we aren't taking the job. Bummer!!! In other news, I thought your sandals were super cute! Where did you get them?
So cute! I think they look pretty similar. Their noses are identical, but I think Maggie's eyes look more like yours.
Post a Comment