Monday, June 24, 2013

Salina

Have you heard of Salina Utah? Well that is where we spent our weekend. It's about 20 minutes away from Richfield and we had such a fun time at their summer festival.
We woke up early to see hot air balloons and have a pancake breakfast. The kids loved being out and about so early. Maggie keeps talking about those pancakes we had.



That evening we went to a little concert outside where an Eagles tribute band played. 
Clancy loves the Eagles, as a wedding gift to him I bought him tickets to see the Eagles in SLC. 
For the concert being in Salina Utah these guys did pretty good.
And this time he got to dance with his little girl the whole time, she was in heaven, so was he.
And I smooched on my boy while I enjoyed Clancy being the best Daddy in the world to his little girl.



No comments: