Happy Half Birthday my Curtis Boy!
Oh I am just so in love with this little boy.
He can sit up pretty well by himself now. Scoots just a tiny bit like an army crawl. Eats squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, and green beans. He loves bath time. He puts everything in his mouth. Loves peek-a-boo. Is VERY ticklish on his chin, tummy, and thighs. He just figured out how to make a coughing sound so he's been fake coughing the last 2 days now-very cute. He always poops when he's in his bumbo. He's sleeping great-usually through the night but since turning 6 months it's sometimes once at night, I think because of teething.
6 month stats:
Weight: 17lbs. 12 oz. 50th percentile
Height: 26.25 inches. 45th percentile
He started out small but he's caught up! Love you Curtis Clancy!



1 comment:
He is so cute and I love that you do the comparisons. What an awesome idea! Happy six months to him and you!
Post a Comment