Here are a few projects I've been working on lately
First, I found this idea on Pinterest...of course. DIY Dry Erase Book
I give this project an A+. Mags had so much fun drawing on these or watching Clancy and I draw on them. Clancy and I had as much fun as Maggie with this! So simple and I added to our binder some coloring pages which mags has colored a few times. I like these coloring pages at mr. printables.
Second, I thought of this one all on my own! That's NPI (not pinterest inspired). We have some chairs on our porch (our very loved with chalk porch) and I decided to add some stripes to make them more fun. I give this project an A+ because it took about 10 minutes with some painters tape and paint and I liked the finished product. (I also painted the other blue chair but this picture gives you a before and after look.)
This last project was also inspired by something I saw on Pinterest. I used an old painting I have had in our place since we got married. In the second picture there is still some paint drying where I had to touch up some spots. Overall I give this project a B+. It was pretty easy but took me FOREVER for some reason (oh yes I have a 6 month old and a 2 year old). But really I love that this saying reminds me to be better and see better around me. Bonus! I count this as a free project. I think if it's been longer than 3 years since you had to buy anything for a project then it is a free project.
No comments:
Post a Comment