That's right! We've been married 5 years. Here are 5 things I've learned/love about Clancy/thoughts on marriage and love/ thoughts on our wedding day..
1. Clancy will do anything to make sure I'm happy. I know he loves me and that means everything to me. (I feel the same for him. It's been that way since the get go.)
2. We got engaged exactly 2 months after our first date and got married 5 months after our first date. Honestly, it was the perfect timing for us. It was what needed to happen for us and looking back now it's a miracle how it all happened so fast but at just the right time and in the right way.
3. Clancy is very sweet and thoughtful. He is very respectful. He is humble and a much better listener than I am. He is patient. He loves a challenge. He loves our babies so much.
4. We still often talk about our wedding day as the best day of our lives for so many reasons. We just had SO much fun being with each other and those we love most. We felt so blessed to have so much family that was able to come to the temple sealing and then to see even more friends and family at the reception. It was just so much fun! We'd live that day over again if we could!
5. In the last 5 years we've lived in 6 places, had 8 jobs, 2 college graduations, and 2(almost 3) babies. We've been on vacations, had dates, laughed, cried, and best of all loved. I am blessed to have Clancy as my husband and best friend and to be sealed to him for time and for ALL eternity. It's been an amazing 5 years!




No comments:
Post a Comment