We are still here! Still living life and enjoying these little babies every day. I feel busier than I've been in my whole life. I'm not sure I ever stop moving until long after bedtime and I get everything done that couldn't get done during the day. June is a walking, climbing, brave, independent girl so that means I'm on my feet all day keeping her from doing too crazy of stunts. Oh and doing that while chatting it up with Maggie (my very chatty and charming girl) and Curtis my two year old right now ('nuff said). Life is wonderful. Until next time, here we are, all grown up since my last post, what was that 6 months ago?
Look at that June Bug-such a doll!
Fun stop to Cove Fort on a trip to St George!
We were trying to get June to look at the camera. Curtis took it upon himself to MAKE her :)
I love these kids so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment