Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Pineapple Tidbits

Here are a few tidbits of life from each of us... starting with the youngest because they usually are the last at everything.

Juniper. She is one busy girl on the go. She says "no" to everything you ask her. She loves to tease and will grab something from Curtis and run screaming, knowing that he is going to freak out and chase after her. She loves  to drink from a water bottle and eat fruit, really water is one of her favorite words to say. She climbs all of the furniture multiple times a day. She loves all dolls she calls them baby and gives them kisses and feeds them. She is just a sweet heart and gives great hugs, kisses, and likes to laugh. I love her energy and warmth.

Curtis is all boy. He loves to run around the house tackling his sisters. He is really into the show "Odd Squad" and makes me call him Agent Otto every day. He loves to pack a bag/toy shopping cart full of stuff and carry it around. He's started to put random stuff in his pockets and shoves as much as he can in them. He is so tender and we recently found out he hates shadows so a night light actually makes bedtime scarier for him so all lights off is what he prefers. He makes me laugh and knows just how to look at me when he's up to trouble that makes it so hard for me to discipline him so sometimes I don't. Every Sunday he makes his nursery teachers turn the coloring page they did into a paper airplane.I love his silly side and patience with me.
Maggie is curious. She loves to learn and ask questions. She wants to do everything right this second and has a plan for every second of the day. She is always wanting to plan her birthday party...it's in January. She even showed Clancy and I where we are supposed to stand during her party and make sure that all the kids are doing what she (the party planner) says. She had us practice. Haha! And Curtis is in charge of making sure her candle gets lit on her birthday cake. Watch out, she'll put you to work!  She likes to do yoga and gymnastics. She is very sensitive to what's going on around her and nothing gets by her, not a single word,conversation, image. So I guess she's observant and curious. She loves writing words and letters. She loves to help with dishes and any odd jobs Clancy does around the house. She says sweet things like "I'll always love you mom" and "Your the best mom in the world!" Right back at ya Mags, your the best daughter in the world and I'll always love you! I love her determination and thoughtfulness.
We had a mommy daughter date night doing each others makeup.

Me and Clancy: We are very much in love with these three kids and so in love with each other. Clancy loves making the roads safer and I love eating chips with avocado so most nights he talks to me about his plans to make our world better and I listen and love every minute of it while I have a snack :). I'm trying to be a great mom, some days it feels like I messed up big time in that area and other days it feels like I did pretty good. Clancy went to his first city counsel debate and now we have our first election sign in our yard-Go Carina for city counsel! We've both been trying to do some family history work and learn more about our ancestors. It's been a fun and neat thing to do sitting next to each other and sharing things we've found. Sometimes I feel boring because I don't have any crazy changes going on in life right now, it feels like most of our marriage we have, but it's nice to breathe for a minute and focus on these sweet little babes of mine.

That's all oh and speaking of Clancy making roads safer, just wear your seat belt. PLEASE just do it!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

What a cute bunch of kids! We love them :) And I think you are a fantastic mom!