Here are some pictures of fun things from September:
We went up to my parent's property in Price. It was a lot of fun and since a lot of work needs to be done up there we had a lot of fun working and seeing how great it looked when we left. Thanks Mom and Dad for taking us up to enjoy nature, enjoy your company, and have a good ol' game of yahtzee.
Last weekend we had Solomon come down for a sleepover. We played with nerf guns, don't break the ice, and made yummy peanut butter cup cupcakes. We had a lot of fun but by the end of the night Uncle Clancy's patience was wearing thin...it's a good thing kids don't start out as five year olds. He'll get to slowly get used to the noise level each year. We love you Soli!!! Come Again!
Our awesome target... we love the many uses of vinyl scraps!
Notice the boys and their matching knee injuries. They both fell and scraped up their knees the same day, Solomon made sure to note that his happened a few hours earlier. And it's even on the same knee,
how cute!
Last we had a fun mini date night and went to the Bean Museum. Julie and I have talked about how we've never been quite sure if it's the Bean or Beam museum, but I checked this time and it is the BEAN musuem...Monte L. Bean to be exact. It was fun and we had Macey's ice cream cones to top the night off.
6 comments:
i didn't know you had a twin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha sounds like so much fun. The Bean museum scares me though... It's funny you are "clancy's distraction from getting his homework done"I am the opposite for taylor. well at least back when we were in school.. Taylor would be doing his homework and get distracted (probably by something I did or said) and I would have to play the "mom" and say.. Tay, back to your homework.. man we need to go back to school!!
I can´t wait to get to the property now that it is cleaned up. You know I tried to help as much as I could when we were up. And another thing, Solomon notices things alot.
You couldn't cut the vinyl a little more round. C'mon.
I was going to say you got a photo with your sister, but twin works too! You know we have to tease you...have such a model, Aubrey Hepburn neck. Loved that Clancy and Soly had matching wounds!
where ya been? any new posts? don't use the excuse you've been too busy working!!! HA!
Post a Comment