Thursday, October 22, 2009

Creepy Corn Maze

Last week everyone in my family went to Disneyland, we couldn't go so we had to go to the disneyland of Utah County...Cornbelly's! We went after a long day of rain so there wasn't much of a crowd. We had fun bouncing on the blow up bouncy thing, playing in the corn kernal pit and racing down the slides.
Then we decided to enter the CORN MAZE! There was no line and no worker so we just went in.  Little did we know that it would be a lot harder and scarier to get out of that place then we ever would have thought.  We had a good time for about 40 minutes, going in circles then finding our way. But after that long it started to get a little creepy.  There are a few bridges on the maze so you can look out over the maze.  We got to a bridge, looked out, and saw noone! Nobody else was in the maze.  This might seem really neat, but actually it scared me to death.  Then the lights started turning off. I think we were in a horror movie.  I wanted to get out of there so we took a couple of short cuts and made it out to find the place completely empty.  No workers, nobody playing on the slides, noone in the kernal pit. They had left us there to die :) Anyway it was fun and spooky so a perfect Halloween outing.

The big pile of Jack-o-Lanterns


The big rocking chair


Scared in the cornmaze


The end of the maze! We made it out...ALIVE!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds so fun.

Becca said...

freakin hilarious! Your coat is ADORABLE! I want it. i think I would have peed my pants of fright if that had happened to me. Ask James. I really am a scaredy pants...and since having kids I have no blatter control = becca would have peed her pants. aren't you glad I wasn't there with you? hahah.

joe said...

The air pillows are the best part!

Tee said...

Spooky! I still can't believe you were stuck in maze and the stinkin' employees had left! Love Clanc in the chair....he looks like a little boy!

kwistin said...

The fact that you were the only two there would freak me out too, if I were you! Then again, I'm glad you had Clancy and you weren't all alone :) I'm glad you made it out! You look like you're having so much fun together. Yay for that. :]

Kerry said...

Fun! I love your blog! I just found it today (thanks facebook!). Do you know the person who does Sticky Letters?

Zac and Carla said...

cute blog guys! we gotta hang out sometime! hope you're doing good!
we changed our blog address- here's the new one
zacandcarla.blogspot.com