Friday, September 10, 2010

Girls Day Out


We had such a great girls day out while Tee was here getting a daughter.  I had never been to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens but they were beautiful and we had such a fun time driving around on our golf cart, eating sweet potato fries, and of cours chatting. Thank you mom for the great day out with the girls.
Neither of them knew I was taking this, but wow! Ju and my mom look SO much alike-both so beautiful and both among my favorite people in the world. 
We saw the gardens in style with our little golf cart...with two pregnant girls and another girl with fake hips it was a must have and definately worth the extra buckage to get.
I love spending time with my sisters and mom and feel so blessed that they are all my best friends also.  It is so amazing that Ju, Tee, and I will all have babies within 6 months of eachother- isn't that neat?! Growing up I always thought my babies would be at the very end of the grandkids with no cousins their age to play with. I was very wrong, at least for this little girl, she'll have one cousin from each family born within a year of her! What a fun baby filled year for my family!

3 comments:

Jared Curtis said...

i never knew mom and bubs looked so alike. it suprised me and andrea. i think i might have to take andrea to the gardens the next time we're up

Julie said...

it's official, i am my mother's daughter.
crazy pic.

Tee said...

I thought everyone already knew Ju was Mom's clone! What a fun day we all had together at the gardens!