Magnolia Kate was born January 17, 2011
She weighs 7lbs. 12oz and is 20 inches long
We went to the hospital at 10:30 am and had her at 7:19pm
So far she's been sleeping good, eating good, and keeps us entertained all day long.
We love her so much and are so blessed to have her in our family. We love you Maggie Kate!!!
Funny little side tidbit- we had our little black baby on Martin Luther King Jr. Day...we were tempted to name her Martina.
Friday, February 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! SO sweet! I love the pic of the three of you. Congrats and much love to the little Black fam! And, I love your sense of humor ;) Martina has a nice ring to it.
So adorable! Congrats!
She's beautiful! Congratulations!
Katie, she is so beautiful! Good work :) I am glad she is eating and sleeping good, she has all the basics down!
Ah, I've been waiting for pics and a blog update! Perfect timing for when I can't sleep at 4 am :) Katie, she is sooo beautiful!! Congrats
Oh my gosh! She is darling!!! So happy for you guys! Congrats!
Kathryn said: She is so beautiful! Congratulations! You will make such a cute mom (I really can't believe you are a mom. I have you stuck in my mind how I remember you from YW's :)).
Post a Comment